At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for passionate and bright individuals that wish to take part in design, development and all technical-related aspects of INFINIDAT’s core components.
The selected candidate will be part of a professional team that develops in C++/Python over Linux high-performance, multi-threaded, clustered, mission-critical, server-side products.
- Design and development of C++/Python code according to product requirements.
- Addition of new features, as well as maintenance, refactoring and improvement of existing products and code bases.
- Accountability for code standards, quality and performance.
- 2-5 years of development experience in C++ over Linux.
- BSc./B.A. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/equivalent degree graduate.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and a team player.
- Strive to learn new things and gain experience.
- Ability to read and understand a large and complex existing code-base, as well as analyze and debug complex multi-threded code
- Development experience in Python.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge in storage.
- Experience in clustered and performance-oriented development.
- Experience in developing enterprise class software
Infinidat is an award-winning provider of enterprise storage solutions.
The company’s AI-based software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, 100% guaranteed system availability, and dramatically reduces the CAPEX and OPEX of an enterprise’s storage estate.
Infinidat enterprise storage solutions are installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases. These solutions were designed with a single goal in mind — enable customers to spend less on their storage infrastructure and focus more on innovation and growth.
The company's InfiniBox, InfiniBox SSA, and InfiniGuard portfolio deliver storage solutions that have unparalleled availability, ultra-low latency, extensive cyber resilience, and unmatched real world application performance.
Infinidat has coupled these industry acclaimed enterprise storage solutions with an advanced white-glove service. The company’s family of offerings have been named a Leader for the Fourth Consecutive Year in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™, Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on independent end-users’ reviews and ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.