- Published: October 21, 2019
Imagine watching a fleet of robots dance across the floor, their every movement coordinated by your code. It’s like being the conductor of an orchestra where you’re also writing the lyrics. Sound cool? That’s just part of a day’s work for us here at CommonSense Robotics. Come work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Backend Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D Software team. Your main focus will be building the framework that controls our fleets of robots in an effective and efficient way. This is your chance to do exciting work in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Write code that moves robots, enabling them to fulfill an online grocery order in 5 minutes or less
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and core modules from end-to-end
- Work closely with the Product team and a small team of experienced and highly talented developers
Your experience & skills:
- 5-10 years of software development experience with an object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing complex, distributed systems
- At least 1-2 years experience with Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment (development and runtime)