- Published: July 27, 2021
Nano Dimension is a provider of intelligent machines for the fabrication of Additive Manufactured Electronics (AME). ND is looking for a sharp minded software developer with strong programming skills. Being a multidisciplinary company, we are facing many challenges which involve Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics and Electronics.
The job includes:
· Design and Develop SW modules for multi-disciplinary systems.
· Write well designed, efficient, and testable code.
· Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
· R&D interfaces: Software, Algorithms, QA, HW, Physics, Mechanics, etc.
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
· B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or equivalent, from an acknowledged university.
· At least 3 years professional experience in C++. Must.
· Multi-Threading programming. Must.
· Strong knowledge in Data Structures, Design Patterns and Modern C++ (11-17).
· Embedded systems and hardware interfacing (PLC, Microcontrollers), an advantage.
· Experience in the digital printing industry, an advantage.
· Qt an advantage.
· Experience in OpenCV, Boost Geometry, an advantage.
· Experience in Python an advantage.
· Background in either Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics, Electronics, an advantage.
· Loves challenges & math, creative, independent, quick-learner and team-player.
· Motivated, creative, and self-learner.
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and demanding environment.
· Ability and willingness to work both independently and in a team.
· Good communications skills. Must.
· Fluent in English (speaking and writing) – Must.