PTC, a global provider of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR solutions, is looking for a Software Automation Engineer a to join our Israel development center. You will join our Israel CAD DevOps team and be part of many projects and systems which need to be developed, automated and improved.
As part of your job at PTC, you will:
- Maintain existing automation systems
- Develop new DevOps systems and tools
- Develop automation for existing build and integration processes
- Research and develop new systems and solutions
We are looking for a passionate person, who will join our team and the effort to take responsibility over systems and projects. If you are curious, collaborative, motivated, and would like to be part of an exceptional team of experts, then your place is with us!
- Experience in at least one of the programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java
- Deep knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in scripting in Python, Perl, PowerShell or similar.
- Team player, good collaborator with strong interpersonal communication.
- Ability to self-learn and deal with changes.
- Experience 3-5+ years as software infrastructure programmer.