Codebashing is an innovative solution by Checkmarx, based on and working in a startup vibe, developing a cool gamified training platform in the Application Security domain.
We are working with the most cutting edge technologies, building a new and exciting SaaS platform using mainly - AWS, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, React and more.
We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced and technology-driven team where each individual's contribution directly impacts our success.
We greatly value self-sufficiency, curiosity, and sharp people with knowledge in Cloud, Software Engineering, and DevOps - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to work with!
What would you be doing?
- Design and hands-on implement software features for scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based SaaS product.
- Lead technical designs and provide oversight for design implementations and codebase.
- Define the technical roadmap, software architecture and cloud strategy for Codebashing Product.
- Select and utilize best-of-breed webapp development technologies in a modern Cloud architecture environment.
- Design key microservices and building blocks within the solution utilizing node.js and cloud technology components.
- Ensure industry standards and best practices are applied in technical designs and code development.
- 7+ years software development experience (Node.js/Python/Ruby)
- 3+ years of experience designing Cloud Native Software (Kubernetes)
- Experience leading software design activities within a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead, collaborate and coordinate with others in a matrix organization
- Excellent understanding of modern web applications and distributed software architecture
- Quick to learn new technologies and apply them in solving complex challenges
- Background in microservices development, CI/CD
- Background in developing and deploying to Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication; communicating clearly and comprehensively to senior executives
Would be great if you had the following:
- Hands-on experience in Ruby/Node.js is an advantage
- Hands-on experience managing workloads on Cloud Native designs and ecosystem (Kubernetes, containers, etc).
- Familiar with HELM, Infra as code (Terraform/Cloud Formation), EKS, ECR.
- Background in cyber security and application security.