At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
Infinidat is seeking an experienced Software Architect to lead the development of our big-data pipeline and AIoPS related SaaS products.
As a software Architect you will work with customers, partners, and developers to enable Infinidat's SaaS solutions. The Architect will be a subject matter expert and will work to transfer knowledge (Internally and externally), architect integrated solutions and execute them to drive customer satisfaction by designing application stack, highlighting best practices, performing architectural design work, development, testing, and publishing documentation.
- Assisting in the establishment of engineering best practices,
- Analyze current architecture and technologies used and determine ways to improve
- Providing guidance to development teams
- Design and implement InfiniDat’s next generation SaaS platform and underlying platform
- Work with front-end and back-end developers, QA, product management and support teams
- Experience with one or more of the following: hexagonal architecture, domain driven design, 12-factor apps
- Understanding of microservice based architecture is an advantage
- Extensive experience with a variety of technologies (such as Python, Docker, kubernetes)
- Understanding of data pipelines, ETLs and common tools used in the process is an advantage
- Knowledge of ELK stack, Pulsar/kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis and / or other solutions.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills.
Award-winning Infinidat is a global provider of enterprise storage platforms and solutions. Installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases, our software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, autonomous automation, powerful cyber storage resilience, 100% guaranteed availability, and dramatically reduces enterprise storage CAPEX and OPEX.
The company’s portfolio has been named a Leader for four consecutive years in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for primary storage, has received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on end-users’ ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.
Our success continues to be based on the talent, experience, and motivation of employees who leverage their skills and abilities to make a real impact in the industry.
If you have the power to be the best of the best, we would love to have you join the Infinidat family and make a mark as an essential player in our company’s growth.