At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
Infinidat is seeking an experienced Software Architect to lead the development of our big-data pipeline and AIoPS related SaaS products.
As a software Architect you will work with customers, partners, and developers to enable Infinidat's SaaS solutions. The Architect will be a subject matter expert and will work to transfer knowledge (Internally and externally), architect integrated solutions and execute them to drive customer satisfaction by designing application stack, highlighting best practices, performing architectural design work, development, testing, and publishing documentation.
- Assisting in the establishment of engineering best practices,
- Analyze current architecture and technologies used and determine ways to improve
- Providing guidance to development teams
- Design and implement InfiniDat’s next generation SaaS platform and underlying platform
- Work with front-end and back-end developers, QA, product management and support teams
- Experience with one or more of the following: hexagonal architecture, domain driven design, 12-factor apps
- Understanding of microservice based architecture is an advantage
- Extensive experience with a variety of technologies (such as Python, Docker, kubernetes)
- Understanding of data pipelines, ETLs and common tools used in the process is an advantage
- Knowledge of ELK stack, Pulsar/kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis and / or other solutions.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills.
Infinidat is an award-winning provider of enterprise storage solutions. The company’s AI-based software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, 100% guaranteed system availability, and dramatically reduces the CAPEX and OPEX of an enterprise’s storage estate.
Infinidat enterprise storage solutions are installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases. These solutions were designed with a single goal in mind — enable customers to spend less on their storage infrastructure and focus more on innovation and growth.
The company's InfiniBox, InfiniBox SSA, and InfiniGuard portfolio deliver storage solutions that have unparalleled availability, ultra-low latency, extensive cyber resilience, and unmatched real world application performance. Infinidat has coupled these industry acclaimed enterprise storage solutions with an advanced white-glove service. The company’s family of offerings have been named a Leader for the Fourth Consecutive Year in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™, Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on independent end-users’ reviews and ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.