We're looking for a talented Software Architect to join our enthusiastic team for developing the next generation system that will bring the evolving world of renewable energy to the next level using cutting edge technologies.
If you have experience in microservices architecture, Java / Spring, K8S, MongoDB, large and complex distributed systems, you have passion for making the world a better place.
And you want to have a key role that impact millions of people, we're looking for you!
• Designs and authors robust platform components within a large-scale system.
• Assist team lead in requirements gathering and analysis, solution research and design.
• Produces clean, scalable, modular, secure, well structured, testable code.
• Collaborates with other developers continually throughout the Software Development life cycle.
• Builds and helps maintain reusable components and libraries.
• Influences application architecture and development processes.
• Effectively communicates within the technical team and with stakeholders
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science from a leading institute or technology army experience.
· 10+ years of experience working on complex SW projects developing in Java or similar
3+ years of experience as a software architect and design process, working on large-scale, complex and high performance distributed systems
· Strong background with at least one cloud provider services (AWS, GCP, Azure) - a MUST
· Experience in at least one methodology of docker e.g: docker-compose, docker swarm, K8R, EKS, ECS or other – Must
· Strong database skills (in SQL, NoSQL) and Big Data tools
· Deep understanding with web systems (API / REST / NGINX)
· Experience with a microservices architecture and distributed systems
· Experience with Message Queuing (e.g. Apache Kafka, activemq, etc.).
· Experience working on Linux and Multi processing environment
· Experience in an Agile development environment
· Hands-on with multiple technologies
· An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
Fast learning abilities
High levels of creativity and vision
Very good communication and presentation skills
· Familiar with GIT and TFS.
· Experience with modern electricity and IOT systems.
· Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning