Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies, and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
- Take responsibility over the architecture for company’s software products line.
- Maintain and refactor workflows / policies for the development teams.
- Evaluate new / existing cloud service features and their potential integration in company products.
- Take responsibility over company’s software technology stack.
- Plan and manage release process for company products.
- Define interfaces between different solution components.
- Collaborate with various groups inside R&D to establish a single vision over all product components.
- 5+ years' experience as a senior developer.
- 2+ years' experience as team lead.
- Hands-on DevOps experience.
- Proven knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing distributed microservices architecture.
- Proven knowledge of security approaches for distributed microservices systems.
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies to apply the CI/CD approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with AWS services and infrastructure.
- Experience with big data technologies.
- Experience with code optimization for containers.