Reports to: SW Architect Manager
Location:Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions from IoT to cloud for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for a Software Architect.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team.
As a Software Architect, you will provide technical support to development teams, provide SW architecture service by making design choices, analyze requirements and provide technical solution, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools and platforms.
What will you do?
- Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET, ASP.NET 5/CORE and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements
- Coordinate with various departments and analyze requirements of architectural team
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for .NET applications
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions
- Review infrastructure with DevOps team for any issues and recommend solutions
- Create and maintain design using UML & design tools such as ‘Enterprise Architect’
- Coordinate with technical leaders and maintain technical knowledge
- Create architectural user stories using Azure DevOps
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent army work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software architecture
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in: .Net 4.5 and higher, multithreading, TPL, Microservices, Design patterns, web services
- Experience with .Net Core and .Net standard
- Experience with Web API, REST, gRPC and multi-tier distributed systems
- Experience with cloud technologies – Azure/AWS/GCP
- Deep understanding of ‘SOLID’ and clean code principals
- Experience in Object Oriented, component oriented & SOA
- Experience in system architecture
- Experience in UML design
- Strong logical capabilities
- Experience developing in modern Agile environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills; results driven, highly motivated and passionate
- Experience working with multidisciplinary systems
- Experience with MongoDB
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional global teams