Autonomous driving capabilities are no longer just a vision, but a reality disrupting the automotive industry.
Arbe is the world’s first company to demonstrate ultra-high-resolution radar with post-processing and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM). It is disrupting autonomous vehicle sensor development by bridging the gap between radar and optics with its proprietary imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy.
Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a talented Software Application Engineer to join our Application team.
Support Arbe’s customers to create a complete system based on Arbe’s products while developing a deep knowledge of customers’ needs and shaping the product.
- Support product presale with running demos and field trials with customer
- Analyze and resolve field issues with the engineering/ dev group
- Support and manage the process of evaluation of the product with specific customers
- Help customers with designing their solution based on Arbe’s products
- Report customer feedback and requests back to support manager, product group, and R&D
- Become the go-to person in understanding customer’s needs
- Customize the product for the specific customer requirements
- Represent the company to the customer, maintain good relationships with customer’s reps
- BSc in Electrical Engineering /Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
- Good technical understanding of complex multidisciplinary products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Proven Experience in SW development C/C++
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of accountability and quality
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Excellent English level
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
- Work experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Familiar with Linux OS environment
- Familiar with RF product
- Familiar with the semiconductor industry
- Automotive industry