A little about us:
Our mission at Karma is simple (but ambitious!): to create the best online shopping experience. Our mobile app and desktop extension helps over 3 million people to get what they want—by making shopping a magical experience for all.
We’re team players, focused on winning together and building a company that will revolutionize the online shopping industry.
We are currently in hyper-growth mode and looking for a full-time Social Media Team Leader to join our *kickass* marketing team in our Tel-Aviv HQ.
A little about you:
If you’re looking for career growth, new challenges, and incredible coworkers - you’ve come to the right place. If you bring passion, enthusiasm and integrity to everything you do - you’ll fit right in.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Social Media and Community Manager.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to penetrate more global markets.
- Manage and create social media content.
- Build a differentiated Social Media language.
- Be performance oriented and results driven.
- Define the most important social media KPIs that meets Marketing goals.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Be on top of global social media trends on a daily basis.
- Under the direct management of CMO.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Managerial experience - at least 1 years.
- Entrepreneurs and independent characteristic.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and and TikTok.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Thinking out of the box and looking for many creative ways to reach our goals.
- Being a part of a growing brand and Marketing Team.