Who are we?
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
What we’re looking for:
Hibob is looking for a talented social media manager to join the team of a rapidly-growing and extremely innovative HR tech platform. We’re seeking a Social Media Manager to join our global marketing team with members in Tel Aviv, New York, and London. The ideal candidate has experience working with SaaS products and creating content that translates features and abilities of the platform into engaging content for a range of audiences. Experience with video is a giant plus.
You should be able to manage projects from beginning to end transparently. You will work with Sales, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, HR, Customer Experience, PR, and our customers to create engaging, educational, and valuable content. Collaborating with them is a crucial part of the role.
Candidates are expected to be native English speakers with experience writing for a B2B audience of professionals and businesspeople. This position will report to the Head of Content.
What you’ll do:
- Be the face of our brand by writing, producing, and managing all of our social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Medium.
- Plan and execute social media activities to engage existing and prospective users
- Write copy for our social media channels and videos
- Own our channels’ tone of voice while constantly refining it
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve strategic growth goals
- Be our ear to the ground by listening to what’s happening on social in HR and with our competitors
- Diversify our content on social by leveraging new and innovative techniques, including different types of video
- Report on social KPIs that support our brand goals
- Native English speaker, preferably with a deep understanding of American culture
- Experience working in a fast-paced B2B tech space
- Outstanding writing skills with experience writing for various social platforms and video scripts
- Deep familiarity with social media, including posting best practices
- Creative marketing mindset
- Organized and process-oriented
- Passion for HR, DE&I, and people