- Published: February 24, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
WSOP Social Media Manager will be responsible for all studio activities on the Social platform such as FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, and more.
- Establishment and management of WSOP Social Media community, define a strategic vision based on the studio core values.
- Maintain and Innovate creative ways to gradually achieve superior player engagement, by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap, to position WSOP studio at the forefront of the field.
- Establish and create a WSOP community, which will be the playground for existing players and attracting channel for new-ones
- Lead all WSOP social media channels on daily basis (FB fan Page, FB Lounge, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Writing copy for the channels page post
- Uploading stories
- Analytics check & monitor
- Scheduling (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) with correlation to Monetization Calendar
- Develop Survey with CS (survey monkey)
- Build, Moderate, implement, communicate and enforce policies within the WSOP community
- Manage WSOP moderators (current only on FB Lounge), schedule weekly shifts, hire, fire, seek for potential candidates, train and guide
- Implement WSOP’s core values in the community via social channels
- Master the game and all its components, “Go to” person for all wsop matters for the players and community members
- First “Gatekeeper” for all community aspects in terms of CS/VIP – Monitor, raising flags, identify trends or threats – open channel on a daily basis
- Assist in testing new methods and tools aimed at expediting our media processes
- To issue a weekly report of the activity of all social media platforms
- Collaborate with marketing to develop specific social customer messaging strategies for key campaigns and in generals
- Manage, communicate, and ongoing work with external suppliers
- Experience in setting up and managing social media channels – 1 / 2 years
- Strong understanding of social media channels
- Fluent English, verbal, and written communication skills
- Copyright abilities – a huge advantage
- A team player with a positive attitude IS a MUST!
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, and high-volume environment
- Available to full time and on-call duty
- Strong understanding of user behavior across major social media channels, particularly among gaming fan communities.
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues, raising flags
- Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
- FB analytic
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!