The Social Impact team at monday.com is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join us in helping nonprofits around the world scale their impact with a digital transformation – so they can do even more good in the world.
Let’s be honest: nonprofits are the real MVPs. They work to make the world a better place every day, and most do it with little to no resources or funding. Our mission is to help nonprofits solve their biggest challenges through the use of technology, which is why Digital Lift offers recommended and discounted software, training, volunteers, grants, and more. With the proper digital tools, nonprofits are able to increase productivity, automate their processes, and ultimately scale their impact.
We’re a group of entrepreneurial thinkers, go-getters, and creatives who just won’t give it a rest. We believe the work we do is important and we’re always working towards one common goal, whether that means working individually or collaborating as a group.
Learn more about us:
Digital Lift website:
monday.com, Eswatini (Swaziland), and the race to vaccinate a nation: ;t=6s
Operations Management for Displacement Centers:
About The Role:
The developer will play a key role in our team and will be required to:
- Creating new products and iterating to reach scale.
- Take ownership of the whole production process on all the stack - from server to UI.
- Work closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Our Stack - React, Node.js, MySQL, WordPress.
- 3+ Years of experience in Full-stack development.
- Strong proven technical skills and a passion for architecting and developing products that people love and use every day.
- Passion for social impact.
- A soul of an entrepreneur and a passion for solving challenges.
- Work experience and understanding of Product development - advantage.
- Focus on quality and simplicity.