The Social Impact team at monday.com is looking for a Designer to join us in helping nonprofits around the world scale their impact with a digital transformation – so they can do even more good in the world.
Let’s be honest: nonprofits are the real MVPs. They work to make the world a better place every day, and most do it with little to no resources or funding. Our mission is to help nonprofits solve their biggest challenges through the use of technology, which is why Digital Lift offers recommended and discounted software, training, volunteers, grants, and more. With the proper digital tools, nonprofits are able to increase productivity, automate their processes, and ultimately scale their impact.
We’re a group of entrepreneurial thinkers, go-getters, and creatives who just won’t give it a rest. We believe the work we do is important and we’re always working towards one common goal, whether that means working individually or collaborating as a group.
Learn more about us:
Digital Lift website:
monday.com, Eswatini (Swaziland), and the race to vaccinate a nation: ;t=6s
Operations Management for Displacement Centers:
About The Role:
- Spearhead the monday.com social impact initiative brand design, creating and implementing our guidelines for each project
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Content, Marketing, R&D, and Design teams to work on inspirational projects that will make a global impact
- Take ownership of each project from the initial stages through to completion.
- Brainstorm and design new products and take concepts through to production
- Multitask on several projects at a time, and maintain a positive attitude even under pressure
- Develop a smooth user experience with a high-end look and feel
- A strong online design portfolio that shows the experience as a brand & digital designer, as well as helping to establish brand identity
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- A positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English