We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, socially savvy individual to conceive and manage customer-focused programs and grow our target audiences of prospects, customers, and candidates. In this double-faceted role, you will own Pentera’s organic social media channels and establish additional communication methods to expand Pentera’s community of security professionals.
In addition to managing our day-to-day social activity, you will also play a key role in defining the strategy, guidelines, and editorial planning processes of our campaigns, programs, and corporate communications. You will collaborate closely with our Customer Success Managers, Sales, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Analyst Relations teams to understand how to best serve and leverage the Pentera customer community.
As Social Media Manager at Pentera, you will...
- Bring our brand to life on social media. Write and edit engaging, relevant copy that quickly hooks our target audience drives awareness, and encourages action
- Own editorial planning and manage day-to-day posting on Pentera’s social properties, collaborate closely with the product marketing, demand, and acquisition teams to amplify content reach across all campaigns and programs
- Create original and engaging video content, customer interviews, whiteboards, talking head, etc. to keep our story fresh
- Monitor, listen, and respond to audience comments and direct messages
As Customer Community Manager at Pentera, you will...
- Create and build high-impact marketing initiatives to increase customer engagement, renewals, referrals, and up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. These initiatives include in-person/virtual events, workshops, webinars, annual conferences, awards programs, round table events, the newsletter and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Identify users with interesting stories to tell and help develop them into champions advocating our solution, build a library of compelling customer stories, testimonials, case studies and references
- Establish and manage the customer community: identity thought leader and influencers within the community, moderate and contribute to discussions, address community escalations, and pull in relevant Pentera teams to provide support and commentary
- Drive growth in community membership and activity by identifying trends, opportunities, and gaps through measurement, monitoring, and comprehensive reporting on community metrics and KPI’s
- 4+ years of experience in marketing including at a B2B software company
- Have a hand in a wide range of marketing functions, including copywriting, managing social media accounts, communications, video and content marketing
- Experience in building and managing social strategy, a social content calendar, and day-to-day execution on social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Experience in building and managing community advocacy programs (online and offline)
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of security forums and discussion channels
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to develop creative (copy and visuals), brand tone and impactful marketing content that drive thought leadership, and customer engagement
- A full understanding of social and community metrics and KPI’s, and experience in building reports that deliver insights and recommendations on strategies to achieve marketing goals
- A collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- A quick study with endless intellectual curiosity; responsive to changing information with your finger on the pulse of new dynamics.
- A strong dislike for marketing buzzwords - you write like you talk
- English mother tongue - a must