Cyberbit Range is a Cloud-Based Simulation enables cybersecurity teams to experience real-life cyber-attacks before they encounter them. Our cloud-based Cyber Range allows instant access to real-world networks and security tools for enabling SOC teams and students to battle real-world malwares and cyber-attacks to get prepared for the inevitable attack.
At Cyberbit, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. we count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting edge technologies on cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Diagnose and develop fixes to implement quickly and efficiently for production incidents.
- Implement new tools and techniques to increase scalability and performance.
- Architect and build automation tools to increase reliability and speed.
- Create solutions using cloud technologies to solve client technical and business challenges.
- Maintain or refactor existing processes to align with serverless architecture.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations best practices.
- Provide primary operational support for multiple large distributed software applications.
- 2+ years of experience as SRE/DevOps engineer in Cybersecurity industries.
- Experience with Production workloads running on public cloud infrastructure (AWS / Azure)
- Experience creating and delivering complex solutions utilizing common scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, Go, etc...)
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and groovy.
- Configuration management experience (preferred Ansible).
- Experience with microservice architecture and containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and ECS.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, ELK, CloudWatch or related technologies.
- Experience working with serverless or containerized production workloads.
- Understanding of standard networking and security protocols.
- Being a thought leader in your company by researching, PoC and implementing new technology.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.