Novidea is looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our Strategy team as SI Partners Manager. In this role, you will manage new and existing SI partners, participating in developing, implementing. Additionally overseeing the relationships with our partners in accordance with company's overarching objective, goals and strategies. You will be setting operational and professional goals and objectives, supervising daily activities and delivery work carried out by partners, monitoring performance, and driving cost-efficiencies from each engagement.
· Manage continual enablement projects, partner consultations and empower ongoing partner services that drive satisfaction from our partners and their customers.
· Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner relationship management, maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
· Align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
· Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners
· Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs to support our growth
· Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, R&D, sales, and customer success
· Record of success in navigating and driving engagements with large IT organizations with a focus on managed or professional service delivery
· Previous Consulting, Technical Account Management, or Project Management experience
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure while helping partners drive successful customer engagements and outcomes
· Understanding of application functional, security and performance concerns
· Enablement and training experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar relevant filed
· Willing to travel ·Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
· Detailed oriented, excellent organizational and time management skills
· Fluent in English – Mandatory ·Strategic and analytical mindset
· Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) – an advantage
· Direct experience supporting global partnerships
· MBA or technical graduate degree
· Fluency in additional languages