- Published: July 13, 2021
Glassbox is looking for a Server Side Developer to join our R&D department
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do:
- Be part of an agile team of talented backend engineers where you own and lead technical aspects of the projects you take
- Develop Core platform features in our Product Roadmap, working together with a team of talented peers
- Engage with technical and business stakeholders to define and design technical solutions for new features
- Troubleshoot real-world and challenging customer issues from some of the most prominent companies in the world, debugging complex problems and dealing with both high-throughput and low-latency systems
- Taking a feature from design to production in rapid timelines
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing Java server-side applications
- Deep knowledge in multi-threaded environments and a performance-oriented mindset.
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic, etc)
- Independent self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in a Computer Science, similar Engineering fields or equivalent experience (e.g. Mamram / 8200 graduate)
- Excellent / Fluent written and spoken English
- Deep understanding of JVM, memory management, Spring framework
- Big Advantage - Prior experience and understanding of digital customer experience (CX) or similar business domain
- Thrives and enjoys working in startups and fast-paced environment