The Wix SEO team. We specialize in large-scale site optimization in highly competitive markets. We work in 18 languages and drive organic traffic to Wix.com from more than 190 countries. We love new challenges and are highly motivated to come up with growth initiatives and creative solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist who’s passionate about content and the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape. The goal: improve our brand visibility and reach new organic traffic heights.
As an SEO Specialist, you will:
- Perform market research, keyword research, competitor research, and backlink analysis to determine the best SEO strategies for different products.
- Initiate & manage bright strategic growth opportunities that can move the needle for Wix.
- Work with different teams at all levels of the organization to ensure the implementation of best SEO practices.
- Analyze ranking reports & other data sources and make analytical decisions after analyzing large amounts of data.
- Participate in on-page optimization, content editing, and high level site audits of all Wix properties.
- Lead link earning efforts, create relationships with our partners, discover content opportunities, and other white-hat inbound link pursuits.
An accomplished SEO expert with a background in planning and implementing SEO strategies on & off-site. You’re passionate about content marketing, have experience in all the important aspects of SEO, and you’re always on the hunt for new traffic and conversion opportunities. Google Search Console and Screaming Frog are your best buddies, you regularly use SEO research tools (as ahrefs, SEMRush, etc), and you’re an Excel master. Bonus points if you have experience in large-scale international sites and a deep understanding of site structure and technical SEO.
You’re a native English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills. You can work independently, have an eye for detail, and love taking on new challenges and responsibilities. You’re a team player who sees the bigger picture and can take content ideas from concept to execution. You’re versatile, a strategic thinker, and use research and analysis to make actionable data-driven decisions.