- Published: November 25, 2021
monday.com is looking for a talented SEO Manager to join us! The SEO Manager will plan, develop, execute, manage and assess search engine optimization (SEO) activities to ensure pipeline and revenue goals are met. This role will be a member of the monday.com marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing.
- Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility.
- Leading the technical optimization of the company website by delivering technical specs to other teams and executing audits.
- Keep up with the latest trends in search engine optimization and Google algorithm changes.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of SEO programs on traffic, leads, and opportunities. Create and monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Develop and optimize content to target prospective customers throughout the buyer journey.
- Collaborate across the organization - with R&D, product, sales, customer success and other marketing teams - to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
- 2-4 years of SEO experience (in-house) with a proven track record of on-site and on-page optimizations that drive organic growth.
- Familiarity with content marketing strategies that drive backlinks.
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms, white-hat ranking strategies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms & SEO tools/vendors.
- Proven track record of optimizing large content sites for competitive head terms and long tail keywords.
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with technical site audits.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and with technical teams.
- Direct experience with web analytics suites such as BrightEdge, SEMRush, and/or Google Analytics and deep knowledge of webmaster tools.
- Winning attitude with a constant urge to be the best in his/her field.
- Fluent English.