Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology, developing tools for video and photo editing, and working closely with content creators to offer them services to elevate their experience and help monetize their assets. Our suite of apps - including Videoleap, Facetune2, and Photoleap - brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Lightricks’ Marketing team motivates users into action and leads activities such as acquisition, retention, and social media campaigns. We collaborate with influencers and content creators to tell Lightricks’ story, while making sure we connect with our users and potential users wherever they may be.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the sustainable growth of Lightricks’ user base and revenue. The Performance team’s core job includes strategy, budgeting, reporting, and driving strategic decisions. We plan and deploy our marketing tech systems, working closely with our BI, Tech, Creative, and Data Science teams, establishing a data-first approach to inform decisions and optimization across multiple media partners (Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.).
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Lead to own all of our search engine optimization strategy and execution.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, Manage and optimize SEO strategies to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based to ensure relevant results and positive user experience.
- Monitor and optimize Google Search Console and a variety of SEO tools.
- Work with Product, Content, Creative, Development and Marketing teams to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations and best practices and to understand areas of improvement.
- Plan & Strategize long-term SEO plans
- Execute SEO strategy by internal & external resources such as freelancers and outsource services.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools, trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Measurement of our SEO impact on the company revenue stream
- 3+ years SEO experience with an international e-commerce/online company.
- A track record of successful SEO plan execution.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors, key algorithm updates and core web vitals..
- Proficiency in web analytics software (preferably Google Analytics) , keyword tools and SEO tools.
- Experience with the web development process. (preferably wordpress & webflow)
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.