- Published: January 10, 2022
Wix Marketing. We're obsessed with driving digital agencies’ and freelancers’ businesses forward. We’re on a mission to spread the word about Wix as an advanced, all-in-one web creation platform for our audiences, from various types of industries. This effort includes advocating and establishing strong relationships within various global professional communities - SEO experts being in the forefront.
As Wix’s SEO Advocate, you will:
- Be responsible for promoting Wix’s advanced SEO capabilities within the global SEO community
- Own and manage all of Wix’s outreach and advocacy activities within the SEO community, including speaking at SEO industry events, hosting online webinars and meetups, as well as engaging with the community in Wix owned and non-owned forums and social channels
- Collect and prioritize product feedback, and contribute to product enhancement and priorities with the product teams, based on a deep understanding of the SEO community
- Go through all relevant social media channels (FB groups, Twitter, forums, Reddit, Quora, SEO communities) to monitor the conversation, review comments and discussions related to Wix and respond
- Initiate discussions and engage with thought leaders and SEO influencers to network and impact the conversation on social media
- Work with the Partners Marketing and Sales teams to create collateral, materials, content and scripts to address the SEO market and challenges
- Host and lead webinars, AMAs, forum discussions and roundtables
A professional who’s passionate about people and SEO. You have 5+ years of experience working as a technical, product, marketing or community evangelist within the SEO field. You have solid communication skills, with the skills required to create content around SEO, such as writing technical articles, and you’re a dynamic public speaker. You’re also a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that will constantly improve our SEO team.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.