Quris Technologies is developing the world's leading AI-based drug discovery. It involves a cutting-edge high-throughput in-vitro platform, together with various data and AI applications. We are a dynamic, collaborative, and creative startup with diverse talents and experiences, headquartered in TLV Israel.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative system engineer to join our sensors' team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Support our proprietary platform development, together with commercial sensor study and knowledge build.
- Interface with scientists of various fields-of-study, such as nano-technology, biology, bioinformatics, SW and AI, conduct sensor characterization and benchmarking experiments, work with sensor manufacturers, and build the company’s bio-sensors knowledge.
- Integrate different aspects of our product, and extract data by conducting experiments.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Material Engineering, or any other related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in multi-disciplinary system-engineering.
- Experience with lab setups build-up and operation.
- Bright, creative, hard-working, team-player.
- Advantage: Experience in sensor characterization and control.
- Advantage: Python scripting and automation abilities.
- Advantage: Experience in electrochemistry.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).