Aidoc is the market leader in Healthcare AI. We deliver the most widely used portfolio of AI solutions to help physicians prioritize life-threatening cases and improve patient outcomes. Aidoc’s solutions are used in over 1000 hospitals including the leading health systems in the US. Aidoc is funded by top VCs, having raised over $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role:
Aidoc’s Product team is looking for a talented and passionate product designer to join the growing UX team and take part in building it for scale. As a Senior Designer at Aidoc you will be a key player in shaping our solutions, by leading the design process from research and vision to excellent execution, through close collaboration with the Product and engineering teams.
- Lead all aspects of the UX/UI design process, while taking a user-centric approach.
- Mentor and guide fellow UX team members, alongside collaborating with them and learning from their experience.
- Deliver intuitive, seamless and excellent user experiences, designed in a great level of detail while thinking of all scenarios.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes of features serving different user segments and present solutions that solve business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Help shape the growth of the UX team by implementing work processes and methods.
- Own the repository of Product designs and collaborating with Customer Success and Marketing teams - including responsibility over training and marketing materials.
- Conduct user sessions, usability testing, and competitive analysis to ensure Aidoc leadership on UX.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams.
- Work closely with data analysts in order to investigate user behavior and make data-driven decisions.
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make design decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
- You will work in a unique professional culture, championing close teamwork between teams, continuous learning and improvement, and the positive impact of our product.
- Above all - striving to excellence, being sensitive to fine detail, having superb interpersonal skills, and generally being a great person to work with.
- At least 5 years of experience in product UX/UI design.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in interaction design, visual design, cognitive psychology or related disciplines.
- Proven skill set of common design and prototyping tools (preferably Figma).
- “Can-do” attitude, being sharp and to the point.
- Strong problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (POCs, short cycles, working with sprints-oriented teams).
- Team player. Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, to present your own ideas and concepts, but also receive feedback and guidance.
- Experience in methodologies such as A/B testing, user testing and user survey.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, able to prioritize and manage workload.
- Presentation skills, able to explain conceptual ideas and designs.
- Only candidates with a portfolio and/or live examples of their projects will be considered
- Experience in mobile app design
- Experience with B2B products
- Video editing and illustration capabilities
- Experience as UX team leader