Demostack is the world's first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We're on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are looking for a talented UX designer to help define our visual style, make a great impact on our product’s look and feel and help us assimilate a culture of excellent UX and beautiful design within the company.
You will be working directly with the CPO, PM’s and with front-end developers to ensure the best results.
If you want to be part of something new and exciting, have great impact and you have the following requirements, then it can be a perfect match.
- At least 5 years of hands-on UX design for web-based products
- Can translate products ideas and requirement to easy to use and fine UI
- Deep familiarity with industry standard UX tools: Figma, Sketch or similar
- Passionate about creating pixel-perfect, beautiful, yet usable and practical UX
- Familiarity with building design systems
- Experience with working directly with engineers and product managers to deliver design solutions as they are needed
- Knows and keeps in touch with current design trends and tools
- A team player
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 including modern tools and techniques
- Worked on B2B SaaS tools, back office, etc
- Experience creating icons and components from scratch
- Can illustrate and create assets
- Advantage to graduates of Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT or similar