- Published: September 29, 2021
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our Core product development group, to develop the Automation Framework, and automatic tests.
Your Day-to-Day Role
As a Test Engineer, you will work alongside the development engineers, in an agile product development process, design and develop automatic tests and framework. As part of your role, you will work with Product Managers, Technical Leads and the rest of the engineering team to define and implement an optimal testing strategy.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proven capabilities in defining test coverage metrics and implementing automated tests based on these metrics.
- Proven experience in implementing and maintaining automated regression tests suites. Driving and leading large-scale test automation projects.
- Proven capability to write tests in Python, using Pytest.
- Proven experience in defining automation pipelines in a common CI/CD tool (e.g., GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience working in Docker environment
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience testing SaaS products - an advantage
- Experience working with AWS and/or other cloud services - an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce - big advantage
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.