accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
We are looking for a Senior Techincal & UX Writer to join our growing Product Department, to provide documentation for our APIs, Help Center, Release Notes, and online Guides on one hand, and on the other create and maintain accessiBe’s products tone and voice, messaging to our users, and shape their experience. You should have proven experience and a strong ability to evaluate and analyze complex information and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. As a Technical & UX Writer, you will be part of the entire messaging creation process and work closely with product designers, product managers, and developers.
- 4+ years of experience writing professional technical documentation in impeccable English
- UX writing portfolio with experience in UX writing from a tech company
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience collaborating with R&D and Product to balance design and UI while refining content and creating screenshots, visuals, and diagrams
- Proficient English Speaker - Must. American Culture - Advantage
- Experience working with localization and content-management platforms
- Be a motivated self-starter who is able to learn new apps and features quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Be a collaborative team player who loves to work cross-functionally and gather critical feedback from different perspectives