We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and your commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
This Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the core platform experience which will be used by internal teams all over the world. You will have a mutual dependency between this role and the other PMs within the organization. Therefore, you should be an excellent communicator, being able to conduct research across multiple teams and identifying common needs among them. Our ideal candidate has worked with data-focused teams and is excited about making insights available to everyone in the most accessible way.
You will be based in Israel, but will be working with engineers in India, Brazil, and Ukraine and reporting to a Director of Product located in New York and so excellent English is imperative.
What you’ll do:
· Platform Vision and Strategy: Responsible for working with various stakeholders to create a clear, convincing strategy for AB-Inbev data platform that is aligned with customer needs and team goals.
· Collaborate with design teams to create a consistent experience across our core products
· Determine customer needs and preferences through research and analysis of industry technology, current processes, and other methods.
· Oversees the implementation of new products or product changes/enhancements.
· Define metrics and set targets to constantly measure the success of your products.
· Lead multiple product managers, mentoring and guiding them through product delivery and team dynamics
· Worked on complex internal products providing service to multiple personas within a company.
· Effectively built, grew, and managed a team of Product Managers and Engineers and help them meet and exceed all the expectations listed above
· Collaborated with engineers, PMs and designers in distributed locations.
· A preference for self-direction and self-motivation. This is a proactive role, not reactive.
· Confidence in your ability to navigate ambiguous situations and changing requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Hebrew not necessary).
· An ability to travel for work periodically