- Published: July 15, 2021
SysAid Technologies Ltd. is looking to add a Senior Technical Operations Manager to our Customer Care department, to lead a group of Developers and Tier3 Teams. The group is instrumental in troubleshooting complex product issues and also design, develop and configure to meet client requirements. This hands-on, Customer facing position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software development and demonstrated experience successfully resolving complex customer issues in a dynamic environment. Successful candidates must be motivated to work in a data-driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and capable of driving complex issues into a full resolution.
- Manage and grow Tier3 and Custom Dev Customer Care Team in different regions and time zones
- Conduct hands-on technical investigation for customer tickets that are being escalated
- Lead and develop projects for our customers
- Keep the experience for our customers at the highest standards.
- Set KPIs and pursue top service standards to meet those KPIs
- Provide insights based on data to identify improvements in the team day-to-day operation
- Conduct hands “lesson learned” sessions to review tickets that were not managed well and implement changes in the daily cadence to improve
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization
- Develop and execute plans for personal team members development
- BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Recent management experience (at least 2 years).
- 5 years experience in providing technical support to global customers using the SAAS platform and Cloud infrastructure, assisting with integration and product-related queries automation controls as a Tier 3/4 Support engineer.
- Experience as an IT/System Admin - strong advantage
- Experience utilizing debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- A proactive, energetic, and go-getter mentality. Thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as written / verbal communication skills in English
- Experience multitasking in a fast-paced high growth B2B software environment
- Results-oriented team player who demonstrates best in class customer service skills
- Working knowledge with Web Services (SOAP and REST APIs)
- Experience working with Databases (MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Scripting in Groovy a plus