- Published: August 17, 2021
What will you do:
- Leading the E2E recruitment process for all North America hires, working alongside the hiring teams to align your hiring decisions with our business needs and the company’s culture
- Own and lead the recruitment processes in a proactive, strategic, and data-driven approach to meet business goals and deadlines.
- Source using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talents
- Design and implement an effective, data-driven, and tailored recruiting strategy
- Manage all resources and develop creative plans to enhance our recruitment pipeline, including proactive sourcing and headhunting
- 3-5 years of experience as an international recruiter in high-tech companies.
- Proven experience in hiring to R&D positions and other technical positions.
- “Can do “approach and state mind.
- Start-up material.
- Hands-on experience with various hiring processes (interviewing, writing job descriptions, reference checks, etc.).
- A team-first mentality, a people person with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Results-oriented with a competitive drive for success.
- High level of energy, motivation, and professionalism.
- Passion to data/ numbers /people analytics.
- Available to the full-time position including overtime if needed.