monday.com is rapidly growing and attracting the best talents to join our teams is our top priority!
We invest extensive resources and thought into hiring, and your role’s responsibilities will have a huge impact on our journey to success!
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process, have a deep understanding of business plans and strategy, partner with business leadership, profile the best candidates, develop channels and sourcing strategies to engage talents, build the most effective hiring process with an exceptional candidate experience, and take part in designing monday.com future vibes and culture.
About The Role:
- Manage E2E hiring processes for various departments
- Own and lead the recruitment processes in a proactive, strategic and data-driven approach to meet business goals and deadlines.
- Conducting in-depth HR interviews to qualify the best candidates who can fit our culture and growth.
- Work independently and as a part of a team, supporting and training new team members.
- Source using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talents
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Take part in the team's projects and initiatives.
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
- At least 4 years experience as an in-house recruiter in a global Hi-tech company, leading recruitment processes end to end. (e.g. building salary offers, negotiations, contracts, etc.)
- Experience with in-depth HR interviews
- Experience in sourcing strategies and tools - must
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- Experience in technological recruiting - advantage
- B.A in Social Science/Behavioural Science or equivalent - advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- Results-oriented with a competitive drive for success
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- A team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills