PassportLabs is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer will be designing and maintaining our production and development infrastructures for the company.
You will be working as a part of an awesome team of systems engineers and IT infrastructures peers and colleagues.
· Design, configure, deploy and support our IT Infrastructures environments worldwide
· Research and explore new technologies and methodologies
· Work closely with the Cyber and R&D teams to create and resolve top of the line solutions
· Be a people’s person, committed to the business’ success goals
• A Team player, self-motivated and success driven
• 5+ years experience as a Systems engineer in a medium/large size company
· Well experienced in Microsoft based environments: AD, Exchange, Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft products & environments
• Hands on experience in both Windows Server and Linux environments
• Well experience in VMware vSphere and related products – a must
• 4+ years of experience in Storage and backup experience of known vendors, preferably EMC and Veeam – a must
· Well experience in public cloud environments such as Azure, AWS
• Experience in scripting languages, preferably PowerShell
• Fluent English, technical and communicative
· Solid knowledge in networks and communication protocols – an advantage
· Global companies work experience – an advantage