- Published: October 4, 2021
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
SolarEdge’s Critical Power Division delivers innovative products and solutions that powers critical equipment a broad range of sectors. With the accelerating demands for data and always-on communications, we have been powering data centers, computer rooms, medical imaging, control centers, laboratories and production lines, all over the world, for over five decades.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior SW Engineer- with HW / System experience or orientation to join our growing Software In this position you will be a part of design, develop and verify user space embedded applications, both in low level and system level
We are located in Modi'in
- Join us for a long-term rewarding career. Power the future with us in a creative, collaborative and friendly environment!
- What you will be doing:
- Define, deploy, and integrate device drivers and applications
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE.
- Work in HW and system oriented environment – including HW bring-up, system integration and full system debugging
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Experience of developing embedded applications in Linux - must.
- Background in Linux and embedded Linux - must.
- Experience, familiarity or orientation In HW- highly advantage
- Experience, familiarity or orientation In System - highly advantage
- Fluency in C and Java - advantage.
- Knowledge in Python or additional programming languages - advantage.
- Working knowledge of Linux build systems (Yocto / Buildroot) - advantage.
- Experience in kernel development, Linux drivers - advantage.
- Experience in communication protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT) - advantage
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous Experience as Mentor/ Leader/ Tech Lead - advantage