Have we got a job for you?!
Senior Strategy Manager , Petach Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
As Payoneer’s business grows and becomes more complex, we encounter new types of competitors, we serve new client segments with varying needs and we increasingly encounter more business opportunities and likewise more threats. All of this requires a team to help navigate the business to success. To that end, we’re now building the Business Strategy team.
The Business Strategy team is a small, high-impact team. We develop the insights and business plans required to answer the big strategic questions Payoneer faces. Whether that is designing our approach to new customer segments, evaluating how to maintain high-growth in our emerging businesses, defining our approach for M&As or aligning the organization around one shared coherent strategy.
We are not strategy consultants. While we’re interested in developing high level frameworks, we’re driven by a very nuanced, detailed understanding of our business. We also do what is needed to get the strategy and our initiatives into execution; Anything from working with Product to narrow MVP scopes to collaborating with Sales to sign a 1st client on a new offering.
If you’re excited like us about finding breakthrough insights and turning them into big results, we’d like to chat.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Independently own large, impactful strategy work end-to-end, develop insights required to drive breakthrough success
- Closely collaborate with local GTM teams to develop a nuanced understanding of the market and to drive initial traction on new offerings and initiatives
- Work with clients to prove the underlying thesis of your strategy work
- Clearly articulate the opportunities & directions you see to Payoneer’s leadership and gain alignment over resource investments
- Collaborate with Product, Ops and other internal teams to drive cross-company execution
- Track trends, competition, nuanced market needs to identify new opportunities Payoneeer should pursue
What we’re looking for?
- 3/4+ years of experience in top tier strategy consulting firms, venture-capital, investment-banking or a strategy/corp-dev team in a high-tech company
- B.A/B.Sc. in an analytical discipline (Engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.)
- You are able to combine high level strategic thinking with a nuanced understanding of our users and product
- You are able to look at problems from novel perspectives and distill clarifying insights that connect with wide audiences
- You understand markets, competition, and how to leverage core competencies to create defensible strategies
- You look to take ownership to figure out the key insights and leading cross-functional initiatives to successful execution
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners to solve hard problems
- You have a passion for technology and an understanding of software and business technology markets, trends, and dynamics
- You are fluent in English
A few words about usPayoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.