- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix’s Management Analyst Group, a part of the Data Organization. Our team performs high level analysis to help improve Wix's business results while working with C-level management as well as various teams across Wix, like finance, investor relations and analysts across the company.
As a Senior Strategic Data Analyst, you will:
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses for Wix management on topics like conversion, churn, segmentation, customer value and more.
- Work closely with the Finance and Data Science teams to maintain, streamline and analyze our collections and premium prediction models.
- Prepare and analyze data for our quarterly earnings, while working closely with the investor relations team.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
A curious, detail-oriented individual with a track record of success in quantitative fields. You’re excellent at “connecting the dots” and looking at things from a broad perspective. You’re comfortable with diving into the finest details as well as with zooming out and looking at things from a high level strategic perspective.
You have 2+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis and are highly skilled in data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/similar). You understand business processes and financial modeling, preferably in B2C companies, and have worked closely with finance, business development, and strategy teams to improve business results (conversion, LTV, churn, etc).
You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to deliver analysis results clearly and effectively. You know how to harness complex organizational interfaces, and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end independently.
Bonus points if you have a BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or engineering; and if you know SQL, Python, R or any other scripting language.