Flytrex is revolutionizing the food delivery field by making drone delivery a reality, and we’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who possesses a passion for making great interfaces. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
You will cooperate with our team of engineers to build the next generation of our drone delivery Ground Control System (GCS). The system enables supervision and maintenance over drones, flights and the flight network, and is crucial to the daily operation of the drones and the delivery service as a whole.
As a FE developer at Flytrex, you will:
- Own the frontend development process of the GCS from conception to implementation.
- Develop efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design libraries and frameworks.
- Translate product requirements and UX/UI designs into high-quality solutions and scalable implementations that can grow along with business demands.
- Assist product designers, product managers, and other R&D team members in establishing efficient and effective development processes.
- 4+ years of web FE development experience.
- Experience with React.
- Capable of owning and leading a software component and setting future technical directions.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and fast-growing environment.