Rezilion is a leader in autonomous cloud workload protection. We provide a suite of tools that reduce or eliminate the work required to protect applications from vulnerabilities and threats.
The Instrumentation team is responsible for the application of Rezilions core technologies in various environments (Docker, k8s, containerless, etc’) each with unique characteristics and challenges. Our product is implemented using the “Write once, run everywhere” principle.
● Design in detail and develop features using TDD methodology
● Research effects of different OS & containerization environments on Rezilion core technologies
● Maintain very high-security standards
● Write dependable code that can run in resource-constrained environments
● At least two years of experience writing Python applications
● Understanding of the Linux kernel & knowledge of operating systems in general
● Proficiency with git
● A team player
● Familiarity with Docker/k8s
● Familiarity with AWS
● A quick reader
● BSc(+) in computer science/software engineering