What’s Incredibuild all about?
Incredibuild wants to empower developers to radically accelerate their work to create better products. Our customers use our platform to turbocharge everything from compilation to release automation, and more at some of the biggest companies in the world.
We’ve helped over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Amazon, and many others create some of the best games you’ve played and software you’ve used, and we’re looking to go even further.
In the past three years, Incredibuild has taken a major leap. We expanded globally, secured a major $140m investment, grew our team significantly, signed hundreds of new customers, and that’s just the start. Want to build amazing things? Come and join us!
Who you are:
- A domain expert in development and testing acceleration tools (DevTools) software domains.
- Someone with an entrepreneur state of mind, keen on developing new business opportunities every day.
- Passionate about developing new innovative products and being part of building a technology vision.
- Hold both technology and business expertise, bringing a holistic approach to software development tools and methodologies.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Analytical and with high problem-solving skills
- Empathetic toward customers and committed to diving into the weeds to help solve their challenges
- Technology passionate, extensive reader and auto-didact
What you'll do:
- Develop new product prototypes within development and testing acceleration tools (DevTools) software domains
- Explore new ways to drive product innovation by anticipating current and future needs and market trends.
- Be one of the first Software Developers in the Product Innovation Group within Incredibuild
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment
What You'll Need:
- At least 7 years of experience in the software industry
- Extensive hands-on experience with complex CI/CD infrastructure
- Deep familiarity with the various tools that are part of the CI/CD process
- Innovative thinking and execution capabilities
- Strong software background as a developer
- Excellent English speaking skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in research
- Being part of the CTO/Innovation office
- Previous experience as a consultant or a deep understanding of CI/CD processes
- Highly engaged in the open-source community
- Initiated an open source project in the development process eco-system
- Experienced in giving external and internal talks, including technical conferences, webinars, and others