- Published: November 1, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer of AI / Machine Learning Products – a Senior Software Developer (Backend development) that has knowledge and passion both in Software development and in Data Science / AI algorithms / Machine learning to join our growing Data Science Team and to play a key role in creating Products and new hands-on innovations using our AI technologies.
In this role, you will innovate and create Products bringing new value to our users and clients (and the world) in the HR-tech field using our machine learning and AI algorithms and Data Science models and algorithms as needed. You will really make hiring more efficient and fairer.
You will develop software and might create new Machine Learning models as needed to move new ideas fast, in an agile way, into working products giving value. I.e. it’s less about “research deep Data science models” and it’s more about “build agile software products and innovate using software and data science as needed - with big-picture thinking about users and products”.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create AI products based on software and data science (Machine Learning) that bring value to our users and clients
- Innovate and make new ideas happen fast, in an agile way (Real production-level products)
- Help the largest companies in the world to have better, more efficient, and fair hiring
- 3 years experience in Software development in the industry - A must (In a company related to AI / Machine learning - Big advantage).
- Experience in python development - A must.
- Experience in working in, with or near Machine Learning / AI / Data Science team and/or Machine Learning algorithms - Big advantage
- The drive to get things done and make products happen fast (Agile attitude is a must).
- Start-up experience - Big advantage.
- Preferred: experience with tools such as mongo DB / NoSQL DBs / relational databases / ElasticSearch/ Sklearn / pandas / Numpy / PyTorch / Keras/ TensorFlow.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.