- Published: April 21, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that will be responsible for the end-to-end development of our life-saving platform.
You will be developing high-performance, elastic and resilient micro-services architecture while leveraging reactive frameworks (AKKA) with highly scalable infrastructure designed for web-scale loads in order to save people's life.
You will be in charge of services development, from cluster infrastructure to the server logic including designing and developing new features.
The Challenges You Will Face:
1. Developing an Emergency 911 Eco-System.
2. High Availability - Federal SLA support should be incorporated into the architecture.
3. Services should respond quickly even under a surge of requests.
4. Highly Resilient services achieved by Fault-Tolerant and Self-Healing functionalities.
5. Developing our solution across global regions in order to provide any person in the world the ability to contact emergency services as quickly and most effectively as possible.
6. Solving public safety real world problems such as Indoor Positioning, Scene Detection from live video and audio streams by machine learning techniques with real-time performance.
1. BSC in Software Engineering, computer science or Elite Intelligence unit
3. Backend development experience (Java/Scala - a big advantage)
4. Experience in developing in cloud environments (AWS preferred)
5. Experience with developing RESTful API
6. Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
7. "Can-do" attitude and Strong people skills
8. Experience in designing and coding microservices-based solutions for the Cloud- a big advantage
9. Working with WebSockets - advantage
10. Experience Writing web application for mobile- advantage