A passionate tester and developer who wants to make a strong impact in your team. You aspire to continuously improve the way automation is done, enable scalability, and enhance the quality of our products because you know how important the automation process is for the end result.
You’re a problem solver; you notice bugs and issues when others don’t and are focused on getting the results needed for the code to be optimal, stable, and functioning properly. You appreciate coding best practices and standards, using up-to-date automation-testing tools.
Object-oriented programming is more than a catchphrase to you, it’s your bread and butter for writing code. You dive into the smallest of details, but know when to step back and zoom out, as you understand the bigger picture and have a vision of the entire process.
You’re able to thrive in fast-paced, high-performance environments and enjoy the challenge. You’re curious and proactively learn new technologies and are able to succeed on your own. You’re always seeking creative problem-solving solutions, even for complex situations. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You value teamwork, know how to collaborate with others and how to effectively communicate with them.
Our team of Software Developers in Test, formerly known as automation developers, are responsible for ensuring the API-driven cutting-edge fintech solutions we develop are functional for the entire company and our clients, each step of the way. We validate and check that every service is seamless and perfect, from functionality and usability, to maintenance and performance. Our automation infrastructure supports multiple projects with different needs.
Our team is fully autonomous with complete responsibility for the product pipeline, employing Agile methodology alongside state-of-the-art CI/CD principles. We’re constantly improving and growing our technical skills to be competitive, and are fully encouraged to try out and use new and different technologies.
· Collaborate with development teams on a regular basis about test requirements, new product features, and other development updates
· Create test case ideas for automated software test procedures
· Design and develop clean, high-quality code that tests API and web product functionality automatically
· Identify software application weaknesses and target areas
· Determine the infrastructure requirements for each project; design and build additional infrastructure as needed, to increase capabilities
· Conduct various test types, including regression, integration, load
· Manage end-to-end automated test development, focusing on writing and testing the code (~80% of the time), and building new automation infrastructure (~20%)
· Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes
· Log and document bugs in tracking system
· Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, development, and DevOps teams to solve application faults
· At least 4 years’ experience in creating automation tests using Java or C#
· Experience in a variety of testing tools (Selenium, Cyprus, Ranorex, Junit, TestNG, Applitools, Postman, REST Assured)
· Hands-on experience with multithreading enterprise systems
· Experience with CI platforms, preferably Jenkins, or TeamCity, Bamboo
· Deep understanding of OO programming
· Experience learning new technologies independently and implementing them
· Strong hands-on design, coding, and debugging skills
· Strong background in implementing best practices in your test-automation processes
· Experience with log analysis
· High level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew
It's a bonus if you have:
· Experience using Apache JMeter, Appium
· Experience with mobile testing
Why join us:
We place a strong emphasis on our employee satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. Cross River sets aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee, per year. In addition, we have regular knowledge-sharing sessions, training and career-growth opportunities.
We promote a work-from-home culture with people located all over the country. This allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe that giving employees this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible.
We are looking for people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.