At Datagen, we’re simulating the world for production AI, producing high-performance synthetic data for the next generation of computer vision applications. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world in domains like automotive, AR/VR, home security, robotics, retail, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to help push forward this amazing new technology.
Datagen is seeking an experienced Backend Python Developer to join our Core Software Team, building the most advanced simulated data generation system in the world. This role requires a creative thinker who is excited to tackle some of the most impactful technical challenges in the field of computer vision.
In this role, you will:
Act as a developer on our core software team, driving strategy and owning critical projects.
- Develop highly sophisticated software with the use of open source code - you will be expected to dive into that code, adjust it and become an expert.
- Have a direct impact on our developed products.
- Tackle the most complex problems in the fields of 3D, computational geometry, and computer vision.
- Help to build state of the art computer vision algorithms and AI alongside some of the biggest companies in the world, impacting millions of consumers.
For this role, you must have:
- 4+ years of Software development experience, with a focus on Python.
- Candidates with knowledge in additional languages will get extra preference.
- Either a first or second degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering / Mathematics / Physics.
- Experience with Object-Oriented design.
- A commitment to Clean Coding practices.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong ownership attitude and independence in execution, self-motivator.
- Experience with OSX/Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in 3D algorithms or computational geometry.
- Knowledge of BPY.
- Have both POC and Production coding experience.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.