Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv, Bar-Lev, and a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customers perspective
- We are better together
We are looking for an excellent developer with strong programming skills.
This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
What you will do?
- Develop in programming languages such as Java, Go
- Lead technical POC’s/researches from design to implementation
- Deliver features end-to-end taking full ownership and managing the whole software development lifecycles, from design to release.
- Tackle the challenges and opportunities that come with a large-scale and very rapidly growing system.
- Be part of a scrum team, working closely with the product, QA and support teams.
- Collaborate with other development teams on cross-team features.
- Be a key decision maker for technical, architectural, procedural issues and more
- BA/BSc in computer science or relevant experience -Must!
- +5 years experience in software development- Must!
- At least 3+ years of GO programming experience- Must!
- At least 1 year of Java/#C programming experience -Big Advantage
- Experience with Docker/K8s - Advantage
- Experience with Spring framework - Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD process - Advantage
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Fluent in English
Mend’s Diversity Commitment
At Mend, we believe bringing together diversity of experience and background creates a better place to work, a better product, and more opportunities to innovate. Mend is committed to doing its part to mend the equity gap, fostering a safe, inclusive environment to inspire and support employees to be their authentic selves and provide development opportunities for all.