- Published: September 23, 2021
KAZUAR is looking for a Senior SW Developer to join our R&D infrastructure team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop Kazuar endpoint product on top Linux OS including the endpoint's infrastructure libraries (Userspace).
- Write design documents and conducting Design-Reviews.
- Build and maintain efficient features as well as the Endpoint business logic in Python.
- E2E leadership of R&D features (A.K.A feature owner), while bringing them to their highest production potential (quality and performance-wise)
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing product functionality, working closely with other developers and with the QA team.
- Coach junior team members and be a team player (help others, perform code-review, design reviews, etc…)
- Working closely with System-Architects, Product-Manager, developers, and QA - to improve our product.
What you’ll bring:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent premium military training
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Understanding of Linux OS and recent Development experience of Userspace applications on Linux
- Great knowledge of common object-oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience with Virtual Environments on physical host (not cloud) involving its configurations
- Experience with Linux Auditing and systems tools like journald, systemd, dmesg, procfs, sysfs.
- Good system view, and ability to comprehend sophisticated systems
- Ability to determine fault isolation / root cause to component and system levels using debugging tool and log analysis.
- Resourceful, high technical and analytical capabilities
- Great team-player
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge with the cybersecurity domain, such as writing secure code, understanding attack surfaces and how to reduce them, VPN, etc...
- Under the hood" knowledge of level 1 or 2 Hypervisors (like KVM, VMware, VirtualBox, QEMU) - Strong advantage
- At least 1+ years with python - Strong advantage
- Experience with Client-Server applications development.
- Networking knowledge
Who we are:
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup that offers a fresh game-changing paradigm shift in data security. Our products Creat self-contained, encrypted security that provides cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic risks to businesses and organizations.
As with all KAZUAR positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.