- Published: September 26, 2021
DarioHealth is looking for a Senior Software and System Architect to join the team.
We are looking for a strong software and system architect with "hands-on" experience in SaaS, cloud infrastructure, security, and microservices. A successful candidate for this position is expected to have cross-disciplinary technological knowledge, cross-functional competency, and communication skills with the ability to direct technical workgroups; you will be working closely with the development teams in the design of high-performance system architectures and Dario’s SaaS ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity to architect a large-scale infrastructure and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques. Perform requirements shaping and mapping to architecture software components.
- 5+ year experience in Lead Architect role
- 10+ years of software development experience building and designing large-scale systems.
- Proficient with high-load systems and microservice-based architectures
- Extensive experience with public cloud providers, particularly AWS, GCP
- Experience with containers and serverless technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player – work with multiple teams in multiple geographies
- Experience in designing AI-driven systems – advantage
- Knowledge and experience with databases and BigData – Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Flexible, dependable, and able to multi-task