- Published: March 2, 2021
monday.com’s Social marketing team is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager, to refine and grow our brand identity across our organic social channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and executing an organic social media strategy across our brand accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, while integrating social efforts into our overarching marketing and communications strategies. You’ll build creative campaigns and extract insights that highlight our priorities and values, resonate with our audiences, and differentiate our brand.
About The Role
- Refine our brand voice through creative content creation across all organic social channels.
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build an overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement.
- Cultivate an engaged audience across all channels.
- Develop KPIs and help create mechanisms to analyze our efforts and impact across social efforts.
- Work closely with across departments to execute strategic, engaging, and creative social campaigns.
- Coordinate and develop social best practices and strategies with other departments who utilize social accounts, especially our CX team.
- Be a creative storytelling champion for the social strategy in partnership with brand, influencer, and content marketing teams.
- Manage monday.com’s digital identities and brand.
- Oversee social media channels in times of crisis.
- Consistently represent the monday.com brand, its values and key messages.
- 3+ years of experience in the organic social media field (in-house or agency)
- Strong record of developing and executing successful large-scale social media brand campaigns with measurable results.
- You’re a super fun team player who will jump in and get your hands dirty in a moment’s notice to get the job done.
- You’re outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic: an independent thinker, driven, takes initiative yet works well with all kinds of partners.
- Proven results building social followings across a variety of channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices across all relevant social media channels
- You have strong project management, budget and organizational skills.
- You're a great team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide.