- Published: September 22, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Senior Sales Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide sales activities. He will champion data collection and governance for sales and marketing proprietary databases. He would present reports and conclusions to the SolarEdge executive management team.
To be successful as a Sales Analyst you should be able to demonstrate a high understanding of SolarEdge market, products and business processes, compile and analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share.
What you will be doing:
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Drive data collection and data cleansing activities.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Lead IS automation solutions to help compile and manage sales data.
- Establish tools/dashboards to present the data trends.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Click BI tools.
- SQL and DB programming skills.
- Excellent English - a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.