Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We’re looking for a highly motivated team player that will perform Risk analyses and investigations, draw conclusions based on data and user behavior and communicate clearly the findings. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and cooperate with other teams and departments to support the monitoring processes of the Risk department. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in risk, data research, online payments or related eCommerce fields.Is it you?
What’s the job?
- Perform Risk qualitative investigations, reviews and analyses
- Draw conclusions based on research of multiple data sets and user behavior
- Conduct research and provide data-driven analytical/risk insights
- Communicate the review findings, take risk related decisions and act upon them
- Work closely with other teams, groups and departments to support the development of risk-related tools, processes and products to improve monitoring mechanisms
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience with qualitative analysis/investigations to identify trends and patterns
- Experience with data research & SQL
- Experience with open source investigations
- Proven critical thinking, problem-solving & self-learning skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in online risk or fraud prevention or e-commerce or online payments – an advantage
- Solid analytical skills, fast learner
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope with changing requirements
- A team player with strong cross-group collaboration
- Highly motivated, a can-do approach, committed, positive attitude and career oriented
- Pays attention to small details and yet see the big picture
- The ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.